Please follow the instructions step by step very carefully to assure smooth submission of your paper(s) to IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex/ISTP.
1. In acceptance emails from the program chair, authors are provided with written comments from peer reviewers. All comments should be addressed thoroughly, as acceptance is conditional upon appropriate responses to the reviewers' comments. Authors must comply with IEEE policy against duplicated submissions: authors with duplicated submissions will be black-listed and prohibited from submissions to future conferences and journals.
2. Authors should ensure that their final papers are IEEE Xplore compliant, otherwise the papers will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore or EI/ISTP. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to allow authors to generate IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files or to check PDF files that authors have created themselves for IEEE Xplore compliance. Hence you must either generate the PDF file of your final paper using IEEE PDF eXpress or check the PDF file of your file paper at IEEE PDF eXpress.
3. To access IEEE PDF eXpress, go to www.pdf-express.org . For detailed instructions for accessing and using the IEEE PDF eXpress, click here.
4. Please note that IEEE PDF eXpress is NOT a paper submission system. After you have generated PDF files or checked your PDF files using IEEE PDF eXpress, you must submit your PDF file to the conference submission system.
5. Final papers MUST be submitted by the date specified in the acceptance email. Any papers submitted after this date run the risk of not being included in the conference proceedings. The paper must be re-submitted even if the reviewers indicated that no changes are required.
6. In order for your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, a signed IEEE Copyright Form must be submitted for each paper. Please download the IEEE Copyright Form(docx, pdf, sample). Complete the Form, sign it, scan it as a PDF file, and upload it together with your final paper PDF file. For IEEE Publication Title, please enter "2017 10th International Congress on Image and Signal Processing, BioMedical Engineering and Informatics" for CISP-BMEI 2017.
The deadline for author registration with accepted paper(s) is the date specified in the acceptance email. If you do not register by this date, your paper will not appear in the proceedings and will not be submitted to EI/ISTP/IEEE Xplore. Please refer to your acceptance email and the Registration page for detailed instructions on registration.